The Game

The game was pretty cool I don't have very much to write about because we got killed and put out in the first round again. But I did come to support and I need my 100 daily grade. GO AGGIES we'll get them next year. I wanted to wear the Jake head but I didn't get to. y'all will go all the way next year. Or get beat out in the first round again. There isn't very much to talk about but the fact that vigor killed us and we tried to make a comeback but sadly we couldn't. Never give up and keep pushing forward and beat vigor next year. I'm not impressed by the ways our team played, they played a lot better in previous games. Hopefully baseball season will be better and I'm not trying to say baseball is the best sport because I have faith in all our teams in this school besides tennis and golf.


Keep Practicing and working y'all boys when state next year... GO AGGIES and ROLL TIDE

Image result for jackson aggies

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Destination

Leadership