Spring Schedule 2019
My Spring Semester should be pretty easy I have 3 main classes. another reason I'm pumped about it is because its the start of baseball season.
My weekend schedule usually involves hunting or fishing maybe even playing Fortnite all day whatever I feel like doing.
My baseball schedule involves stretching, long toss, and fundamentals then after a long day of work we break it down and head to the house.
My house schedule involves coming in from a long day of baseball practice and taking a shower, eating, I usually play on my phone for 20 minutes then I go to sleep. That's my schedules
My weekend schedule usually involves hunting or fishing maybe even playing Fortnite all day whatever I feel like doing.
My baseball schedule involves stretching, long toss, and fundamentals then after a long day of work we break it down and head to the house.
My house schedule involves coming in from a long day of baseball practice and taking a shower, eating, I usually play on my phone for 20 minutes then I go to sleep. That's my schedules
I like the big j. We are going to win it all. Also add me on the gram @_lildonny11.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great view of the field from the sidelines!!!
DeleteSounds like baseball will be a blast for you. I hate sports so hope you enjoy. Only 20minutes you need more time on your phone.
ReplyDeleteReally sucks that you don't like sports
Delete#RoooooollllllllTiiiiiddddddeeeeee
You suck in fortnite.. I'm taking your spot in baseball this year.. oh ya and Free69!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a 6 year old typed this... YoU sUcK iN FoRtNiTe.
DeleteI can take your spot in basketball but id rather play then watch
Deleteawesome!! I wish we had 5 more mins at lunch. cool blog
ReplyDeletewrong one dog
Delete