Sharing thoughts on blogging
My Learning Experience with Blogger started off with me hatting to do it. But as we keep blogging it something I actually like doing. Its pretty fun and cool.
I believe the definition of blogger is a person who writes and post things on their blogger. And they really enjoy doing it to entertain of give information to the readers. If they love doing it, it will be a better blog and a more enjoyable blog.
No i don't think blogger will help me because when i leave this class hopefully i will never have to blog again.
I believe the definition of blogger is a person who writes and post things on their blogger. And they really enjoy doing it to entertain of give information to the readers. If they love doing it, it will be a better blog and a more enjoyable blog.
No i don't think blogger will help me because when i leave this class hopefully i will never have to blog again.
Well u spelled hating wrong. It is pretty fun though.
ReplyDeleteYou and kyla are wrong lol
DeleteYou used the wrong spelling it should be hating instead of hatting. But I am glad you enjoy blogger now. You need to fix your font as well.
ReplyDeletelooks great need to check your spelling tho fr like its hating not hatting
ReplyDeleteGreat work !
ReplyDelete